Since our inception in 1986, our promise has always been the same: to provide a unique experience in a friendly atmosphere reminiscent of the old bistros in northern France, where we are from. The key to our success was, and still is, an abiding passion for creating a glass of beer perfectly paired with delicious food. As a 3 Brasseurs franchisee, you will ensure a welcoming environment for your guests.
3 Brasseurs, Brewing Good Times
WE ARE A NETWORK OF BREWER-RESTAURATEURS
WE SHARE THE SAME DNA
Our network offers a microbrewery concept paired with a restaurant within a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our restaurateurs are beer enthusiasts who offer an exciting and vibrant experience.
The strength of our brand lies in the creation and production of beer in our dedicated microbreweries.
Our collaborators are a community of passionate restaurant professionals.
OUR VALUES, OUR STRENGTH
GÉNÉROSITY • SIMPLICITY • WARMTH
- BREWING ON SITE, OUR RAISON D’ÊTRE All beers are brewed in our microbrewery-restaurants. A range of exclusive beers, a blend of authenticity and creativity from our brewers.
- EACH RESTAURANT HAS A DEDICATED BREWER Our brewers are passionate with craftsmanship expertise. They brew manually using a traditional process. It’s their creativity that makes it possible to provide each restaurant with exclusive beers in addition to our national offerings.
- BREWING IS GOOD BUSINESS Our recipe for brewing good business is your roadmap. The financial benefits of brewing beer on site is interesting to our partners. For example, as it is brewed without an intermediary, beer offers very high profitability, which strongly impacts the overall margin of our restaurants.
- A LABORATORY AND R&D TEAM FOR BREWERS Each local brewer can rely on the services of an R&D laboratory and assigned operations manager. Our widespread support includes analysis, monitoring quality, training and the dissemination of a brewing culture.
OU BEERS: THE TRADITIONALS
WHEN QUALITY AND SIMPLICITY MEET
Malty and dry, the blonde exhibits an alluring fruitiness. The ...
A blend of special malts bestows the amber with a ...
Delicate aromas of citrus and flavours of wheat. Proteins and ...
Bold citrus flavours and a resinous bitterness from North American ...
A WORLD TO DISCOVER
Delicate and refreshing beer, it’s a blonde lager (Pilsner) with ...
A crisp and refreshing German-inspired lager
OUR BREWING PROCESS
CUISINE INSPIRED BY THE NORTH OF FRANCE
We offer generous and comforting cuisine
Food that pleases all palates. 3 Brasseurs is the perfect place for a dinner for two, celebrating with friends or a casual night out. We believe that the best way to enjoy our craft beers is to pair them with our delicious dishes. On the menu: a pleasing array of dishes, including our famous Flammekueche, a dish from the north of France that is an absolute must try!
TAKEOUT AND DELIVERY
To meet new consumer habits, each of our microbrewery-restaurants offer both takeout and delivery. More ways for our guests to enjoy the 3 Brasseurs experience.
SUSTAINABILITY: FROM WORDS TO ACTION
Protecting the environment and the community’s well-being is at the core of our decisions. Whether it is focusing on local products or selecting healthy and quality ingredients, we reiterate our commitment to build a better future, day after day. The list of our initiatives continues to grow.
RECYCLED PAPER AND REDUCED USE OF PLASTIC
Our menus (The Gazette) are printed on 100% recycled paper, made in Saint-Jérôme and FSC certified – a seal that guarantees the paper’s chain of custody. We have also banned the use of plastic straws.
THE SPENT GRAIN IN YOUR MEAL!
WHAT IS SPENT GRAIN?
Spent grain is a by-product of the brewing process. At 3 Brasseurs, in collaboration with Still Good, we are transforming our spent grain into flour which we use in the production of our burger buns and in the beer batter for our fish & chips.
Spent grain flour contains less sugar and more protein and fiber.
WE SUPPORT OUR PARTNERS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- Search for a location
- Provide an architectural and operational guide for concept application
- Theoretical and operational training
- Upon opening, a team of experts to assist you for 14 days in managing your microbrewery-restaurant
- Support services: for local marketing, social media management, brewing
- technique, supply chain...
SIZE OPTIONS FOR YOUR MICROBREWERY-RESTAURANT
JOINING THE 3 BRASSEURS FAMILY
average turnover: 3.5 M$*
A WORD FROM OUR MANAGERS
THE IDEAL 3 BRASSEURS MANAGER PROFILE
“The ideal manager is passionate about beer and food. That person is a coach and leader who will lead by example and bring employees to perform at their very best. He/she pays attention to small details, does not back down from challenges and understands that his/her daily actions will have an impact on the company’s results.”
THE FUTURE 3 BRASSEURS IS...
“The future 3 Brasseurs is a combination of daring craft methods not just for beer and food, but also for the environment, and its involvement in its neighbourhood and community. The 3 Brasseurs of tomorrow will undoubtedly be seen as an employer of choice that will place people at the core of decision-making and keep progressing in the Quebec and international microbrewery industry while maintaining traditional methods.”
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM OUR FUTURE PARTNERS?
Having experience in the restaurant industry.
Having a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Being present in your community.
Demonstrating a keen business sense.
Caring about guest experience.
Being involved with your teams on adaily basis.
WHERE ARE OUR MICROBREWERY-RESTAURANTS?
After France, Canada has the second largest number of restaurants. Other countries with restaurants: Tahiti, Reunion Island & New Caledonia and Brazil.